FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Handicap Driver Training Program offers services in:
- Coaching Sessions for Permit (90 Minutes)
- Driving Training (90 Minutes per lesson)
- Driver or Equipment Evaluation
- Fitting with Mobility Company
- Driving Assessment (with a written report)
- Comprehensive Assessment (Clinical & Driving Assessment with a 5 page written Report, Dr. Prescription required)
- State Drive Test at the Field Office
- State Drive Test at Driver Safety Office
Payments can be made on an individual basis or paid in a bundle of 10, 25 or 50 sessions.
Rates are the same if instruction is given in school's vehicle or student's vehicle.
(student's vehicle must have instruction brake.)
Individual instruction must be paid in advance, or at the time of instruction (no payment plans).
There is no extra charge for any special equipment used.
Once an evaluation has occurred and equipment is determined Handicap Driver Training can work with you to obtain the necessary specialized equipment.
Scheduled sessions must be cancelled in 24 Hours in advance.