Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is included in the Handicap Driver Training Program?
- Handicap Driver Training Program offers services in:
- Coaching Sessions for Permit (90 Minutes)
- Driving Training (90 Minutes per lesson)
- Driver or Equipment Evaluation
- Fitting with Mobility Company
- Driving Assessment (with a written report)
- Comprehensive Assessment (Clinical & Driving Assessment with a 5 page written Report, Dr. Prescription required)
- State Drive Test at the Field Office
- State Drive Test at Driver Safety Office
2. How are payments made?
3. Do rates change if lessons occur in student or instructor vehicles?
4. Do you offer payment plans?
5. Are there more charges for special equipment?
6. What equipment do you offer?
7. What is your cancellation policy?
Why Choose Us?
Amor De Mi Vida
Why Choose Us?
Handicap Driver Training has more than 30 years of experience helping individuals with different medical conditions achieve road independence. We have a wide range of vehicle selections equipped with the most advanced adaptive equipment for you to try during your behind-the-wheel training. Our decades of experience will surely help you get back on the road again.
We Serve All of Southern California
Our Service Area includes most Southern California locations.
Born This Way Season 4 Episode 6: Joyride
Let’s Get You Back on the Road Safely
Take the first step towards gaining your road independence. Book your appointment with us today.
Call us: +1 951 515-5125